Nov 25, 2006

Jockey Shift

This is a hand shifter instead of using a foot shifter, aka Suicide Shift or Jockey Shift which is accompanied by a foot clutch. Rather than using the typical eight ball or queue ball for a shifter I used a Huge Socket Cap or Allen Head Bolt. This is a theme throughout the bike to use all Allen Head bolts for a cleaner look. Of course I used them on all of the parts that I fabricated myself but I will all also try to replace as many of the preexisting bolts as possible.



s


2 Comments:

Blogger Green & Terry, PC, Attorneys at Law said...

How many bikes do you have? Is it just the one Yamaha?

Yamaha also has some really cool vintage amplfiers and synths, I didn't realize they had cool vintage bikes too...I thought that was more recently that they started making bikes. But yeah, my amp is a vintage Yamaha 2x12 tube amp with spring reverb and tremelo. Too bad its in California. I'll have to get it out here.

8:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Green & Terry, PC, Attorneys at Law said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:31 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home